STAR® CULTURE AWARDS
The STAR® Culture Awards recognise the commitment made by organisations to fostering an inclusive and collaborative culture, built around utilising the STAR® model to embed an Operational Coaching® approach to management.
STAR® Culture Awards
What are the awards?
Undertaken a STAR® programme and supported it across a meaningful group of managers within the organisation.
- Senior Level Sponsorship
- Champions in place
- Good Internal Communications
- Positive Organisational Results
The Silver level award acknowledges the commitment to successfully broaden the audience undertaking a STAR® programme.
- A higher percentage of managers have undertaken the programme
- Bright Shadows are recognisable and good news is shared
- There is an acknowledged change happening in the culture of the organisation
- Leadership are committed to sustaining an inclusive and collaborative culture
Recognises the commitment to embedding a sustainable coaching culture supported by the appropriate infrastructure to maintain the gains in performance, inclusion and collaboration that have been achieved across the organisation.
- A high percentage of managers have undertaken the programme
- Metrics for the culture are included in leadership reporting
- There is an established commitment to training new managers to use the STAR® model to help them develop an Operational Coaching® style of management
- A cadre of Internal Coaches have been trained and have been charged with responsibility for maintaining cultural momentum
- There is a CPD and Supervision programme in place to support the development of Internal Coaches
- There is a Leadership commitment to a culture of Continuous Performance Improvement
- Exceptional STAR® Managers are invited to join the ranks of Internal Coaches to sustain the Coaching Culture
- There is a defined role and responsibility for the management of the internal coaching function and its role in supporting the sustainability Coaching Culture