Get Ahead - Join Now
BRAND NEW GOVERNMENT FUNDING
LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE!
The Government - Innovate UK
in conjunction with
What's the Deal?
We are delighted to open invitations to SME businesses to join this cutting-edge government trial that aims to boost performance, productivity and growth in the SME sector.
We're offering just 1500 managers from 150 SMEs a place on the STAR® Manager programme; a 6-month development programme for Managers, aimed at increasing management effectiveness and business growth.
ACT NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!
Based on the fantastic results our clients are getting, the government wants to verify that the programme really can boost productivity, so they are partly funding the places and London School of Economics (LSE) is independently evaluating the results.
Do you want to give your business a boost? Be part of this cutting-edge trial if you want to:
- Get set for BREXIT
- Stop surviving and start THRIVING
- Drive PROFITABILITY and REDUCE COSTS
- INCREASE PERFORMANCE and PRODUCTIVITY
- Generate high levels of EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT
- Improve WELLBEING in your business
- DEVELOP your managers by giving them access to the same training as the big corporates
- Retain your TALENT by investing in highly innovative development programmes
- Use CUTTING EDGE learning solutions that meet the needs of your business AND your people
NO DOWNTIME REQUIRED!
Take part in this trial if you want to achieve all of this without anyone taking time out of the business.
Not Possible? It is with Notion’s groundbreaking management development programme STAR® Manager.
What other learners say...
"Using more of a coaching style during negotiation of several points
of a sales agreement resulted in a saving of £1m-£2m"
Watch Jillian Maclean, MD of Drake & Morgan, talking about the benefits of the STAR® Manager programme
Don't get left behind... can you afford NOT to Apply?
For just £350+VAT per person, you and your Managers will receive a 6-month development programme that will rocket your performance.
The Government are funding the remaining cost as they are so confident about STAR® Manager's potential to increase productivity and performance in the SME sector!
"I find 1-to-1s much more useful and look forward to them now - it used to be the worst part of my job!"
"This course has changed the way I listen to colleagues by making me stop and really pay attention rather than trying to solve the problem before they have finished speaking."
"I am using a totally different approach to supporting my direct reports - asking coaching questions regularly to empower them to identify ways of solving problems and challenges."
Extraordinary Flexibility Built Around Your Needs
This is not your typical eLearning programme.
Instead, it is a fabulous, exciting and engaging journey that really increases managers' capabilities... and it's also a lot of fun on the way.
- Complete the programme at your desk or while you're on the move!
- It's available any time, on any device, wherever you are
- Taking just 15 - 45 minutes per week over the 6-month period, you can easily manage the learning around your other commitments
You'll learn via a wide range of activities across the programme including videos, quizzes, reflection exercises and work-place missions.
How about a sneak peek?!
"A conversations on waste process has developed improved profitability in my store; £20k ahead of waste budget"
"After a STAR conversation, the change of a decision to wrongly defend a matter to settling stage has saved us at least £10K if not more"
Application Process & Next Steps
1. Enquire: click the Enquire Now button to complete a short application form
2. Check: we'll call you back to discuss the programme and trial in more detail
4. Confirm: if you'd like to go ahead, confirm your place
3. Review: the first few eligible applications will be assessed to ensure representation across all sectors and industries
4. Begin: those businesses lucky enough to be selected for the trial will begin the programme in December-19/January-20